Õigusteaduse erialale kandideerimiseks tuleb esitada CV ja motivatsioonikiri ning läbida vestlus.
Õppekoht on tagatud, kui sissestumiskatse eest on saadud vähemalt 5 punkti.
Erialal on 2 sihtstipendiumiga õppekohta (nominaalkoormusega õppimine tasuta), mis määratakse pingerea alusel kõige kõrgemate punktidega kandidaatidele.
Motivatsioonikiri ja CV tuleb lisada SAISis avalduseleenne avalduse esitamist.
Vestlusele mitteilmumine annab 0 punkti.
1. Motivation letter
Candidate must present a CV and individual motivation letter which must consist the profound answers to the following questions:
1. Explain your interest to the law. Describe your professional goals and explain how the degree programme you are applying for supports your professional profile. Which specialization of the programme you are applying for and explain why specifically this specialisation interests you. (0-1 points)
2. Describe your previous education, how does your academic background fit to the degree program you are applying for? Evaluate your previous knowledge and skills gathered during your previous education, how they would be useful in your studies in the law programme. (0-1 points)
Interview can be proceeded via Skype.
In the interview the following questions are asked:
1. What is the interest of the candidate to the law; how candidate sees his/her future professional career? Why candidate has decided to study at the Tallinn University of Technology? Why candidate finds the programme offered attractive? Why candidate believes that he/she is the right person for this programme? (0-1 points)
2. What is the knowledge of the candidate about the problems concerned law? (0-1 points)
3. What does candidate know about the role of the lawyer and the professional ethics/moral of the lawyer? (0-1 points)
By the motivation letter and interview the English, skills of expression, analysing and argumentation are evaluated.
Admission level is 5 points. Candidate has justified interest for studying in this programme and its necessity for professional activity. Candidate is able to study on master level, has appropriate English skills, proper skills of expression, analysing and argumentation skills to manage successfully in the programme.
Negative result is 0 to 4,99 points. The candidate has interest in the programme, however, he/she is not able to justify his/her interest in studying on the Law programme and its necessity for professional activities. Candidate does not have enough capability to study on master level. He/she does not have appropriate English skills, skills of expression, analysing and argumentation skills to manage successfully in the programme.