Career counselling is a process that supports a person in making their career choices. You are the expert of your own life and responsible for your decisions. Career counsellor can support you in getting to know yourself and your possibilities better, give information about education and labor market, advice on job search, and support you in making your career plans.
Appointments are held at TalTech Counselling Office (U04-104) or online. Please email us to book a time, or use the Online Booking system below.
Career counselling can help with:
- making career choices and career plans
- job search and applying for a job
- writing your CV and cover letter
- preparing for a job interview
- Career counseling is free for TalTech students, prospective students and recent graduates.
- Please make an appointment beforehand!
Please click on THIS link if you would like to book a career counselling session online. You can then log in with your Microsoft 365 account or continue as a guest.
Currently only Tuesdays are available for online bookings. Appointments can of course be made for other days. Please contact us directly (at firstname.lastname@example.org) with your preferred date and time and we will get back to you.