Possible future work positions for the Communicative Electronics graduates include: designer of computer or automation systems and components, designer of electronics, monitoring and communication systems and their components, senior engineer, hardware developer, project manager, software engineer, etc. When choosing a place for internship, metioned fields can serve as an example.
- acquaint yourself with the objectives, organization and requirements of the internship in the School of IT;
- acquaint yourself with internship offers;
- contact the internship coordinator.
Internship coordinator for the curriculum is Andres Eek. Internship coordinator is an advisor, who, if necessary, recommends a place for internship, and explains and specifies the requirements for an internship.
- supervisors and topics for the master's theses;
- thesis formatting requirements in the School of IT;
- materials of the briefings;
- overview of dates and procedures of graduation;
- defended theses.
Deadlines for defending the thesis in SPRING SEMESTER of the 2022/2023 study year:
May 8, 2023, at 23:59 - deadline for submitting the application for the defense of graduation thesis in Study Information System. NB! This is a very strict deadline, don’t miss it! Instruction on how to properly fill your application for graduation thesis defense in OIS!
May 8, 2023, at 23:59 - deadline for submitting a Master's thesis electronic version (PDF), digitally signed non-exclusive license (BDOC), and metadata (electronic form) in Moodle.
May/June 2023 - defenses of Master´s thesis.
Deadlines for defending the thesis in AUTUMN SEMESTER of the 2023/2024 study year:
September 25, 2023 - deadline for submission of thesis task specification.
Programme advisory committee:
- Arno Kolk - Eesti Elektroonikatööstuse Liit, chairman;
- Aivar Usk - Eesti Elektroonikatööstuse Liit;
- Mart Toots - Eesti Infotehnoloogia ja Telekommunikatsiooni Liit;
- Milko Milatškov - Stoneridge Electronics AS;
- Toivo Praakel - Telia Eesti AS;
- Margus Rohtla - 3GPP Communication Network Expert at the Thomas Johann Seebeck Department of Electronics;
- Anton Rassõlkin - Professor at the Department of Electrical Power Engineering and Mechatronics;
- Ivo Müürsepp - Senior Lecturer at the Thomas Johann Seebeck Department of Electronics;
- Peeter Ellervee - Professor at the Department of Computer Systems;
- Alar Kuusik - Senior Research Scientist at the Thomas Johann Seebeck Department of Electronics;
- Hip Kõiv - PhD student;
- Martin Paap - student.