Nordic Hotel Forum reopened as Estonia’s Corona-Safest hotel on August 2, 2021, following a full renovation of the entire hotel. All 258 guestrooms underwent a major refurbishment.
The Nordic Hotel Forum is a modern four-star superior business and conference hotel in the heart of Tallinn, at the prominent location on the edge of the picturesque Tallinn Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
In the hotel, guests can enjoy various complimentary amenities – Wi-Fi all over the hotel, entrance to the leisure center on the top floor of the hotel, which includes a sauna, steam bath, an indoor pool 5x9 m, and a jacuzzi. There is a 24/7 gym to work out in. Shopping and entertainment venues are all within walking distance. By taxi, Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport is just 10 minutes away, while the port is only 5 minutes away.
A special accommodation rate at Nordic Hotel Forum applies to the CPE-POWERENG 2023 conference delegates.
Standard room with single use: 139 EUR/ night
Standard room with twin/double use: 149 EUR/ night
Rates include buffet breakfast, Wi-Fi, use of leisure center, and VAT.
Bookings can be made by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or over the phone at +372 6222 999.
Please use promotional code "IEEE"
Accommodation with the special rate is available until 15.05.2023, after which hotel rooms are subject to availability.
Tallinn has numerous hotels. Close to the venue, accommodation prices range from 50 to 200 EUR/night, which will suit every pocket. Below, you will see indicative prices (as of 2022) for possible accommodation places, along with their ranking from Booking.com.
- Venue – Nordic Forum Hotel (9.1 on booking.com)
- Sokos Hotel Viru (300 m, 8.3 on booking.com)
- Tallink City Hotel (200 m, 8.5 on booking.com)
- Metropol Spa Hotel (300 m, 8.7 on booking.com)
- Hotel Metropol (300 m, 8.0 on booking.com)
- Park Inn by Radisson Central Tallinn (400 m, 8.4 on booking.com)
- City Yard Inn (600 m, 8.9 on booking.com)
- Kalev Spa Hotel & Waterpark (500 m, 8.5 on booking.com)
- Rixwell Viru Square Hotel (450 m, 7.8 on booking.com)
- My City Hotel (700 m, 8.8 on booking.com)
- Savoy Boutique Hotel (600 m, 8.8 on booking.com)
- CRU Hotel (500 m, 8.7 on booking.com)
- Citybox Tallinn (500 m, 8.9 on booking.com)
- Hestia Hotel Europa (700 m, 8.7 on booking.com)
- Hotel Regent Tallinn (950 m, 9.5 on booking.com)