Registration for the IEEE CPE-POWERENG 2023 is CLOSED!
Please read the registration information below carefully. The registration service provider is Publicon OÜ.
The paper could be registered ONLY with IEEE-Member, IEEE-IES Member, or Non-Member registration types. Please select the registration type according to your IEEE membership status, which will be verified based on your IEEE member number.
- Each registration includes full access to the conference, including keynotes, IES SYPA morning, special events, coffee breaks, lunches, welcome reception, and Gala-dinner.
- Paper registration should be done using only IEEE-Member, IEEE-IES Member, and Non-Member registration types. Each registration is valid for 1 paper submission of 6 pages. An additional paper and over-length pages are subject to extra fees.
- Discounted rates without paper registration are available for IEEE Student and Life Members. Such a fee would be useful if some of your colleagues have registered the paper co-authored by you, or you are attending the conference without a paper.
- Please note that all delegates registered as members will be checked against the IEEE membership database. Those who are not members will be contacted and required to pay the additional fee for non-member registration. If this is not paid, your registration may be canceled with an administrative fee of 50% of the original item deducted.
- The registration is not considered final until the payment is received.
- Student registrations and Life-Member registrations do not include a paper registration!
- At least one author's registration should cover each paper to be included in the conference program and proceedings.
- Registration of each paper should be paid in full by May 22 to be included in the conference program and proceedings.
- One author could register one additional paper at a reduced fee.
- The total paper length could be extended from 6 to 8 pages at the fee of 50 EUR/page.
- No on-site registrations or payments could be accommodated due to technical limitations.
- All refund/cancellation requests must be provided in writing and received by May 28, 2023. There will be an administrative fee of 50% of the original item deducted from each refund.
- Refunds for cancellations received after May 28, 2023 (23:59 CET) will only be made in exceptional circumstances.
- Any cancellations due to visa requests being denied will be refunded based on the cancellation terms above.
- All refund requests must be made via email to the Finance Chair.
- All requests to substitute another person on an existing registration must be submitted in writing to the following email address email@example.com no later than May 28, 2023. There will be an administrative fee of EUR €50 deducted from each substitution.