Cooperation with Centre for Digital Forensics and Cyber Security
TalTech Centre for Digital Forensics and Cyber Security is a research group that is responsible for the majority of cyber security research and education in the University. The international and multi-disciplinary team engages the cyber security topic in all its breadth and complexity, from mathematical foundations to engineering to human aspects.
- Network Security – identifying malicious activity on the networks
- Digital Forensics – machine learning based malware detection
- Cryptography – post quantum cryptography, blockchain and digital signatures
- Operations – cyber incident handling and cyber security exercises
- Education – learning measurements and training material development
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU
Our multi-disciplinary and experienced team is able to understand the cyber security problem you have and to assist you by way of tailored consultation, training and exercises.
Training and exercises
Cyber incident handling exercises tailored to the specific company, to train the staff and identify weaknesses in your current capability and plans. Cyber security trainings for various industries, including maritime, aviation, energy, etc.
Consultation on a range of topics, including cyber threat modelling, blockchain, digital forensics, exercise development and log analysis.
REFERENCES AND PREVIOUS PROJECTS
- Cyber security exercises – PipeDrive, Armoris, Elektrilevi
- Smart Specialisation projects – SK ID Solutions (Phishing resilience for Smart-ID), Guardtime (Maturing the BLT signature scheme concept), CybExer Technologies (Applied Research of the Technical Aspects and Threat Vectors of Cyber Hygiene)