FinEst Centre for Smart Cities hosts the first Smart Cities Demo Day on June 2, 2023 in Radisson Blu Olumpia Hotel (Liivalaia 33, Tallinn, Estonia). The event will showcase six new smart city solutions developed by FinEst Centre and will also feature the announcement of the 3rd round of Smart City Challenges!
Smart Cities Demo Day brings together city officials, researchers, developers, and industry leaders to exhibit the latest advancements in smart city technology. It is a flagship event for smart city solutions as FinEst Centre’s first 6 large pilot projects are finalizing their research and piloting in cities and will be ready to present their intelligent and widely usable solutions.
At the event, you will hear about:
- DigiAudit: Real-time monitoring of energy performance and indoor climate
- RESTO: Solution to help local municipalities to support building owners in preparation and implementation of comprehensive renovation projects
- Microgrids and Energy Storage: Smart and sustainable energy in cities
- GreenTwins: Hybrid 3D interfaces for the interaction with the urban (green) digital twin
- Urban Planning Well-Being Score aka ‘City Resident – What Are You ACTUALLY Feeling’?
- Future Mobility: MaaS integration and Big Data for future public transport
Also, we will bring you inspirational smart city case studies from Dublin, Amsterdam, and Jacksonville!
In the event 3 round of Smart City Challenge will be announced! This program provides cities and municipalities with the opportunity to propose real challenges for researchers and developers to create problem-solving and value-creating solutions. By participating in the Smart City Challenge, researchers gain valuable insights into real-world city challenges and work closely with cities and municipalities to develop innovative solutions.
Participation is free, but registration is required. The event will be held in English.
For more information about the Smart Cities Demo Day and to register for the event, please visit https://www.finestcentre.eu/smart-cities-demo-day
Don't miss your chance to learn about the latest smart city solutions and network with leading experts in the field. We look forward to seeing you there!
Smart Cities Demo Day is carried out in the framwork of FinEst Twins project, which is supported by the European Union's H2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 856602. The pilot projects are funded by the European Regional Development Fund and the Estonian Ministry of Education and Research.