Tallinn University of Technology is setting sights for the future, and you have the opportunity to be a part of it. At the free virtual conference of develoment taking place on January 21, researchers and experts of the university will share their visions on TalTech's role in Estonia and the world, the future of education, and the contribution of science and universities to solving global challenges. The visionaries will be TalTech's researchers, students, and prominent people in Estonia and the world.
We will discuss and present our opinions on what kind of world and university we are creating for children born this year who will have received their first higher education in 20-25 years. The world they will live, study, and work in will be the result of decisions we make today.
- Models of the universities of the future
- The university's role in companies becoming more high-tech
- Healthy living – health technologies and food
- Climate neutrality and the university's role in it
- The university's role in global challenges