TalTech graduate, have your say in the development of the university. A public discussion on the TalTech strategic plan 2021-2025 between the TalTech Rectorate and alumni will take place on Friday, January 15 at 15.00. The information hour is moderated by Urmas Vaino.
Participating in the discussion are:
- Rector Tiit Land
- Vice-Rector for Entrepreneurship Sven Illing
- Vice-Rector for Research Maarja Kruusmaa
- Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs Hendrik Voll
- Chairman of the Board of the Alumni Association Robert Kitt
- Board Member of the Alumni Association Ergo Metsla
- Alumnus of the Year 2019 Sirje Potisepp
- Alumnus of the Year 2015 Ants Sild
- Young alumnus Rauno Sigur
The information hour will take place in the form of a web broadcast, which can be viewed on TalTech's Facebook page and Youtube channel. It is possible to ask questions via the Internet on the same platform on which the broadcast is happening.
All alumni are also welcome to watch the spectacular fully digital development conference on January 21, where researchers and experts of the university share their visions of TalTech's role in Estonia and the world.