Micro-credentials are your way to gain additional competences and get it certified. Whether you are studying at one of the EuroTeQ partner universities or are a professional looking to extend your knowledge in a particular topic, this is for you. Boost your CV and benefit from access to the offers of some of the best universities of science and technology.
EuroTeQ micro-credentials will be offered in English. The micro-credentials are mostly online. Some may be offered in hybrid or blended form.
A quick explanation of these terms:
- hybrid = participants can attend online or in person at the offering university
- blended = the course is largely online but there may be face-to-face elements
All EuroTeQ partners offer selected micro-credentials for EuroTeQ students and professionals:
- CTU (Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic)
- DTU (Technical University of Denmark)
- L’X (École Polytechnique, France)
- TalTech (Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia)
- TU/e (Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands)
- TUM (Technical University of Munich, Germany)
More information about the micro-credentials offered and how to apply can be found HERE