The Digital Health Master's curriculum trains change managers – people, who can develop, analyze and implement new digital solutions in the healthcare area. Their journey to, in, and after the Programme is discussed by two students - Bettina Maria Paunonen (1st year) and Isabel Paul (2nd year) - and an alumna Hedvig Soone, who works as a Project Manager of the E-medicine Center at the Department of Health Technologies at TalTech. The Podcast is hosted by Kerdu Lenear, TalTech Head of Marketing and a TalTech MBA student.
- What in the Programme inspired our visitors to study e-health in TalTech?
- Why is such a mixed curriculum an excellent stepping stone into a developing and changing career in health care?
- How do Estonians manage to study in English?
- Looking at yourselves, fellow students and alumni - who is the Programme a good match for?
- Job opportunities for alumni - which are there and where are they located?
- How technical are the studies, does one fix MRI machines all day?
- Where else but in e-Estonia would it make sense to study anything and everything digital!
For Estonian applicants: taltech.ee/e-tervis