You are kindly invited to submit papers for this conference. We would especially encourage submissions on:
- implications of the European debt crisis and expected recovery;
- macroeconomic effects and economic policy considerations under global turbulence;
- consequences of economic fluctuations on the financial sector and related opportunities;
- labour market responses to the changing economic environment;
- real sector implications of economic distress and related opportunities for recovery;
- economic convergence/disintegration issues in enlarged Europe;
- comparative regional studies (e.g. Nordic countries, CEE countries etc)
Submissions on other topics falling under one of the Conference Tracks (see above) are also very welcome.
Authors are invited to submit extended abstracts of their papers latest by 15 March 2014 electronically (MS Word or PDF format) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The submitted file should be named with the last name and first initial of the first author (e.g. "SmithJ.doc"). The extended abstract should start with the title of the paper; name of the author(s); affiliation, mailing address, telephone, and E-mail addresses of the author(s); and preferable Conference Track (see above) for the paper. The subsequent extended abstract of 400-500 words should outline the background, methodology, data, results and main contribution of the paper. Only abstracts of papers which have not already been published or accepted for publication in journals will be considered.
The Conference Committee will review all submissions and the submitting authors will be notified of the decision latest by 1 April 2014. After notification of acceptance, a full paper must be submitted by 15 May 2014 by e-mail to email@example.com. Unless you instruct us otherwise, all accepted papers will be included on the Conference CD, supplied with an ISBN number. The CDs will be issued by Tallinn University of Technology and will be distributed to all registered participants during the conference.
If you wish your paper to be considered for journal publication, please submit your final full paper, incorporating any changes arising from the discussion and feedback received at the conference, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 August 2014 (I round), or if not ready by that time, please submit your final paper by 15 September 2014 (II round).
Formatting instructions for full papers