TalTech School of Business and Governance will equip you with the knowledge required to solve complex social and economic problems and the ability to implement innovative business opportunities, manage results, and the team
- According to the Ministry of Education and Research statistics, the salary level of TalTech alumni is 26 percent higher than the average of all the graduates of Estonian higher education institutions.
- TalTech School of Business and Governance is the leading provider of higher education in the fields of economics, business, law and public administration in the Baltic States.
- Teaching is composed by following modern teaching practices that are based on digital solutions and innovative e-learning methods.
- Among the teaching staff members, there are internationally recognized top researchers, outstanding practitioners in their field, and winners of the research award not only from Estonia but also from foreign countries. Almost 30 percent of the staff have an international background.
- The most unique university campus in the Baltic States welcomes students with its very good learning environment, the best specialized library in the Baltic States, wide range of sporting possibilites, newly renovated student dormitories, and a diverse student life (more than 30 specialized organizations).
- TalTech has vast cooperation networks and business centers (Tehnopol and Mektory), where students, researchers and entrepreneurs create practical solutions to vital product development problems.
- Students can apply for exchange studies at TalTech partner universities and go abroad for an internship.
Invest in your future and study in the most innovative university in Estonia.
International Business Administration
Knowledge of the main international operating bases, economic thinking and an internationalised learning environment where you have the opportunity to polish your English skills are advantages offered by the curriculum that benefit you in the labour market.
The programme will ensure knowledge of the practices and practices of the European judicial area. You can choose whether you specialise in EU and international law or international relations - a thorough knowledge of one area provides a strong basis for working as a successful lawyer.