TalTech School of Business and Governance is open to long-term strategic cooperation with different stakeholders and interest groups in society. Our current cooperation partners include both large and small enterprises from Estonia and abroad, local governments, ministries, professional associations, think tanks and non-profit organisations. In an age of rapid technological advancement, we practice an interdisciplinary approach to research and to practical societal and economic issues by actively participating in international research projects and networks.
Why cooperate with the university?
- We consider it important to facilitate knowledge transfer between the university and society.
- We are a reliable and independent partner for all those who face challenges that require a high level of knowledge and innovative research-based solutions.
- We help to create a competitive advantage for the company over competitors and add value to the organisation.
- We enable you to contribute to Estonian higher education and research.
- We enable you to participate in the largest network of top talent and experts.