- Deadline for submission of papers
June 1, 2020June 15, 2020
- Notification of acceptance of papers
July 13 2020July 20, 2020
- Deadline to submit the final version August 31, 2020
- Deadline for payment of early bird conference fee July 31, 2020
- Deadline of payment for regular conference fee September 15, 2020
The 17th Biennial Baltic Electronics Conference BEC2020 is still scheduled to be held as planned, Oct. 6-8, 2020, in Tallinn.
The Organizing Committee is following the latest developments in the current COVID-19 situation, including relevant restrictions and guidelines on travel and group gatherings. The Estonian local guidelines can be monitored at https://www.politsei.ee/en/instructions/emergency-situation. The safety and well-being of all conference participants is our priority.
The Organizing Committee is prepared to address the possible changes in the emergency situation. As a minimum, it includes providing a mechanism for all affected authors of accepted papers to present remotely or alternatively offering the flexibility to select another colleague to present their work. Scheduled updates are planned for April 15th, May 15th, and June 15th .
Registered participants are informed about any changes in the conference organization by e-mail automatically.