Deadline extension (updated 15.06.2020)
- Deadline for submission of papers
June 1, 2020 June 15, 2020July 20, 2020
- Notification of acceptance of papers
July 13 2020 July 20, 2020August 24, 2020
- Deadline to submit the final version on
August 31, 2020September 19, 2020 Deadline for payment of early bird conference fee July 31, 2020
- Deadline of payment for regular conference fee September 19, 2020
Important information! (updated 15.06.2020)
We have received several questions regarding COVID-19 emergency and its possible consequences on travel, participation in the conference, and its organization. The Steering Committee, after discussions of the situation, has drawn the following changes in BEC2020 organization. The conference will be held as a hybrid conference. The session tracks will be locally running Tallinn University of Technology (TalTech) premises for those who have the possibility to participate on-site. The videoconference will be available for those who are not able to participate on-site. Due to the organizational changes, the deadline for submission of papers is extended to July 20th. This is final, no other deadline extensions will follow. The extensions of other related deadlines are available on the conference website.
In case you have already submitted a paper, you are welcome to improve it until the referred date.
The conference fees have been recalculated based on the organizational changes:
- Regular IEEE Member -150 €
- Regular Non-IEEE Member -200 €
- Student IEEE Member -100€
- Student Non-IEEE Member -150€
- Videoconference seat for a presenting participant -100€
- Videoconference seat for the non-presenting participant -50€
- Banquet dinner ticket on Wednesday evening (not included in regular conference fee) -75€
- Exhibition booth price for industries on October 6. (limited space) -200€
The conference fees do not include accommodation and lunches.