TalTech has signed several exchange agreements with universities everywhere in the World.
Tuition fee is usually waived by the universities that have signed the exchange agreement and students are encouraged to apply for different national and international scholarships.
It is now possible for students to apply for a TalTech Scholarship when going to study abroad with our bilateral agreements. During the application round, the students can apply for a 1000 EUR scholarship. This application round we will be able to give out this scholarship for 5 students. It is a one time payment to help the students with the plane tickets, visa procedure ect.
In order to apply for this scholarship, please add an additional Motivation Letter (2500 characters, without spaces) to your SoleMove application.
List of Partner Universities
- University of Nottingham Ningbo China (Bachelor's (required English level B2), Master's (required English level C1) - 2 places; Information Technologies, Engineering and Business and Governance)
- Caucasus University (Bachelor's, Master's level - 2 places; fields: International Business Administration, Law, Entrepreneurial Management, Information Technologies). Minimum English requirement: IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 78
- Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University (Bachelor's, Master's level - 2 places; fields: Business; management; economics; finance and governance)
- Kyoto University (2 places for Bachelor's and Master's level students of School of Information Technology)
- National University of Singapore (4 places for Bachelor's and Master's students (reading undergraduate modules), 2 per semester): Info sheet
NB! To apply your GPA should be at least 4,5!
TalTech students are welcome to take courses in the following departments:
- Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Science
- School of Computing
- School of Design & Environment
NUS BUSINESS and LAW MODULES are not available for exchange students.
- National Taipei University of Technology (Bachelor's, Master's level - 2 places)
- National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (Bachelor's, Master's level - 2 places)
Documents for studies outside of EU:
- Learning Agreement - Please fill in digitally!
- Exchange Studies Plan / Välisõpingute plaan
- Certificate of Attendance
- Confirmation of Arrival
- Transcript of Records (issued by the host university)
Use Exchange studies documents checklist 2022-2023 to stay on track with all the needed documents before, during and after your exchange!
Students who only worked on an individual research paper or were engaged in a project at the partner university can use one of the following forms, which would replace the Certificate of Attendance and the Transcript of Records:
Please note that it is compulsory to transfer your credits from the exchange semester, they have to appear on your Diploma supplement when you graduate. Once the study results arrive from the host university, the student needs to fill in the Transfer form in OIS (Documents -> Applications -> APEL - non-TalTech course), print it out, have it signed by their academic adviser and then hand it in to their Dean's Office along with the original Transcript of Records. Please contact your Dean's Office in case you need assistance.