WHAT IS COGNITRONICS?
- Cognitronics, i.e. cognitive electronics deals with electronic systems that can adapt to changing conditions and that are energy efficient.
- Cognitronics is a key enabler in nearly all modern applications, including industry, health, automotive, space and many more
- Electronics system design
- Methods and techniques for miniaturized actuators and sensor technologies
- Resource-constrained implementation of wireless technologies
- Methods for sensors’ data processing, decision-making, and actuation.
WHICH PROBLEMS CAN WE SOLVE?
- Defining and analysing electronics systems specifications and requirements
- Surveying, selecting or defining state-of-the-art architectures, methods, technologies, and tools for the design and implementation of electronics systems.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
- Consultations related to the analysis of applications and use-cases that already rely on, or can potentially benefit from cognitive electronics.
- Consultations related to the research and development of methods, algorithms, and technologies.
Prototypes, test beds:
- Development of cognitive electronics lab prototypes and test beds.
REFERENCES AND PREVIOUS PROJECTS:
- ESS (European Spallation Source) sub-projects “Implementation of an Ethercat slave”,
- “FPGA-based IOC”, “Detector electronics as part of the detector for the NMX instrument”
Yannick Le Moullec – Professor, Head of Research Laboratory for Cognitronics
Tel: (+372) 5844 6540
Sirli Kasepuu – Business Development Coordinator
Tel: (+372) 5550 2134