Training on Legal Aspects of Web3
Executive Training Programme: Legal Aspects of Web3, Tallinn, TalTech
24 - 28 April 2023
Decentralised applications, blockchain, virtual assets, and other Web3 technology are rapidly gaining popularity and disrupting traditional industries. As more businesses adopt these technologies, it is important for professionals to understand the legal implications and regulatory frameworks that govern them.
The Legal Aspects of Web3 Executive Training Programme is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the legal aspects of Web3. The programme is structured into fundamental and advanced modules. Both modules include interactive assignments and quizzes to reinforce learning and ensure participants have a practical understanding of the concepts covered.
Target Audience: lawyers, accountants, auditors, compliance officers, managers, law enforcement professionals, representatives of state institutions.
Registration is open until 15 April 2023.
Module 1. Fundamentals of Legal Tech for Web3 markets
- Mechanisms and processes of blockchain technology
- Distinguishing features of blockchain technology
- Supplementary blockchain-based technologies and their applications within the wider technological landscape
- True anonymity in virtual asset transactions
- Genesis of crypto financial markets
- Risk mitigation in blockchain-based technologies
- KYC practices and regulations
- KYC in decentralised finance (DeFi)
Module 2. Advances in Legal Tech for Web3 Markets
- Legal Roadmap of some jurisdictions
- Initial coin offerings and governing legal frameworks
- Critical components and operational principles of decentralised autonomous organisations (DAOs)
- DAO governance
- Review and independent audit of smart contracts
- Cryptocurrencies and regulatory landscape
- Investigation, prosecution, and prevention of illicit activities in the Web3 ecosystem
- Stablecoins, Currency Tokens, Utility Tokens, Investment Tokens, Hybrid Tokens, Wrapped Tokens, Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs), and their legal and regulatory implications within the Web3 ecosystem
Our programme is taught by leading experts in the field of blockchain and law, who have extensive experience in advising clients on legal issues related to Web3.
- Tanja Bivic Plankar – President at Blockchain Alliance Europe
- Mariya Spartalis – Partner, Wealth Management at Terreus Capital AG, Switzerland
- Oleksiy Khramov – Software Architect, AMADEUS, France
- Aleksa Mil – Founder at Daolexa Consulting & host of the DAO Today podcast
- Vakhtang Chkhenkeli – Founder, CryptoEthica, Estonia
- Archil Chochia – Senior Researcher, TalTech, Estonia
- Dates: 24 - 28 April 2023
- Venue: TalTech, Tallinn, Estonia
- Studies: lectures are scheduled every day starting at 15:00
- Certificates: Successful graduates will be awarded a certificate by TalTech (2 ECTS), demonstrating their advanced knowledge and expertise in the legal frameworks that govern Web3.
- Registration is open until 15 April 2023.
- Additional information from email@example.com