TalTech School of Business and Governance will equip you with the knowledge required to solve complex social and economic problems and the ability to implement innovative business opportunities, manage results, and the team
- According to the Ministry of Education and Research statistics, the salary level of TalTech alumni is 26 percent higher than the average of all the graduates of Estonian higher education institutions.
- TalTech School of Business and Governance is the leading provider of higher education in the fields of economics, business, law and public administration in the Baltic States.
- Teaching is composed by following modern teaching practices that are based on digital solutions and innovative e-learning methods.
- Among the teaching staff members, there are internationally recognized top researchers, outstanding practitioners in their field, and winners of the research award not only from Estonia but also from foreign countries. Almost 30 percent of the staff have an international background.
- The most unique university campus in the Baltic States welcomes students with its very good learning environment, the best specialized library in the Baltic States, wide range of sporting possibilites, newly renovated student dormitories, and a diverse student life (more than 30 specialized organizations).
- TalTech has vast cooperation networks and business centers (Tehnopol and Mektory), where students, researchers and entrepreneurs create practical solutions to vital product development problems.
- Students can apply for exchange studies at TalTech partner universities and go abroad for an internship.
Invest in your future and study in the most innovative university in Estonia.
Public Sector Innovation and E-Governance
The programme combines the knowledge from the field of e-government and the public sector, which are becoming main government sector reform trends in a rapidly changing and digitalizing world.
Entrepreneurial management (MBA)
The curriculum develops the competence of international enterprise and management, which will give you the preconditions for becoming the top or middle manager either in Estonian or international companies.
International Business Administration
The programme offers the opportunity to acquire applied knowledge and skills in both business and management, thereby ensuring better assumptions for moving forward as a top economic specialist to the international business landscape.
Technology Governance and Sustainability
The programme focuses on key issues related to technological and economic development, and sustainability – there is an increasing need for professional innovation, leaders, and change leaders.
The programme enables to study both the general principles of law and European philosophy and to acquire detailed knowledge and skills in specialized areas to be aware of the practices of both Estonian and European legal space.