All study-related issues
Akadeemia tee 15a
phone: 620 3528
Head of Administration
Ehitajate tee 5, 19086 Tallinn
Registry code: 74000323
VAT identification number: EE100224841
Dean's office issues:
- Advising on studies: both students and the School
- Study Information System ÕIS
- Official transcripts of study results
- Confirmation letters on student status
- Study contracts, invoices and tuition fees
- Fulfilment and change of curriculum
- Calculating study load
- Making a study plan for the semester
- Academic leave
- Recognition of prior learning
- Helps with other problems concerning regulations of studies (both students and the members of the School)
- Helps to find other advisors in case of problems
As of March 1, 2022, students of the School can contact the Dean's Office through the TalTech Help Centre for IT students (support portal) (for english change the language).
To submit a request, you must log in with UNI-ID.
On the TalTech Help Centre, you can get an overview of the requests you have submitted, their status and related questions/comments.
The following requests can be submitted through the TalTech Help Centre (support portal): request for a certificate, applications (name change, payment of invoices in installments), various questions (RPL, study load/completion of the curriculum, graduation, curriculum change, matriculation from the Open University, other question).
Marketing and Business contacts
General Contacts of Departments and College
Department of Computer Systems
Department of Software Sciences
Department of Health Technologies
Thomas Johann Seebeck Department of Electronics