With its scenic location in Mustamäe, TalTech is the only campus-type university in the Baltic countries and one of the most compact university campuses in Europe.
There is always something exciting happening at TalTech – scientific discoveries and experiments, new technologies and products, lectures and conferences, etc. Campus is the scene of many communal activities, with a large number of student, cultural and sports events.
The campus of TalTech includes the Mektory Innovation an Business Center and the Tehnopol Tallinn Science Park, where scientists, students and entrepreneurs meet to solve practical product development problems and generate new ideas for the future.
Come and visit TalTech!
Using a study room
What is a TALTECH study room?
TALTECH’s study and group study rooms are working spaces equipped with modern communication devices the purpose of which is to offer coworking possibilities for students.
Who can use the study rooms?
Study rooms can be used by all the students of TalTech for study purposes.
Where are the study rooms?
Study rooms are located in the following facilities:
Information about Library group study rooms, individual study rooms, individual study rooms for a fee and the 24/7 study room can be found HERE
How can I access the study room?
You can access the study room with the Estonian student card, or with an ISIC or ITIC card. To open the door, place your card at the card reader once. For closing the room. place your card at the card reader twice.
If you have Access problems, please contact the student council by calling: +372 620 3621 or writing : email@example.com
Can I prebook a study room? How can I prebook?
All students who have agreed to the conditions of booking rooms may book group study rooms, e.g. rooms U03-102a and U03-102b trough the Office365 Outlook web app. For this, create a new meeting and set your requested coworking room as a location.
If the room is free, students can use it for study purposes for 180 consecutive minutes.
In case of misuse of the study room, the owner of the room has the right to deprive the users of the room of the right of Access.
Reminder for study room users
- Follow the guidelines for using devices.
- Do not disconnect wires.
- Do not litter. Clean the glass board after use.
- When leaving the room, please take your personal belongings and lock the door.
- If you have suggestions, please send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For technical help, please contact the IT HelpDesk: +372 620 3333, email@example.com
- If you have access problems, please contact the student council by calling: +372 620 3621 or writing : firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of misuse of the study room, the owner of the room has the right to deprive the users of the room of the right of Access.
Organisation of parking
Parking at the TalTech campus is free of charge (except underground parking). There are places with special markings for electric cars, buses and for disabled persons.
You can only park on a designated spot at the TalTech campus.
Vehicles that have been parked on the green area or that block the traffic, shall be removed. The proper parking of vehicles is monitored and disciplined by the Tallinn Municipal Police.
OPEN PARKING SPACES AT TALTECH
- Rauakooli car park at Ehitajate road (about 140 parking spaces)
- Tipi car park at Ehitajate road (about 150 parking spaces)
- Mektory car park at Raja street (about 100 parking spaces)
- Car park of the Science (SCI) and the ICT building (ICT) (ca. 70 parking spaces)
- Car parks in between Akadeemia road 7/1 and 7/2: underground car park for a fee (177 parking spaces) and above the ground parking (64 parking spaces). The monthly price for underground parking is 12 €.
- Car park of the Sports building (ca. 83 parking spaces)
- Car park of the Library and the SOC building (ca. 80 parking spaces)
PARKING SPACES FOR BICYCLES
For cyclists, there are bicycle storage spaces located at:
- in front of the main educational building (U01)
- next to Student Building (STU)
- in front of the Library (LIB)
- in the car park located between educational buildings U05 and U06
- in front of educational building U06A
- in front of School of Business and Governance (SOC) educational building (regular bicyle park and Bikeep smart parking)
- in front of School of Information Technologies (ICT) educational building (regular bicyble park and Bikeep smart parking)
- in front of Innovation and Business Centre Mektory
- in front of Sports building
Additional information: university’s security services (+372) 620 2112