TalTech students can easily choose e-learning subjects for spring semester as visiting students from top European technical universities, which together with TalTech belong to the EuroTeQ Engineering University alliance. Apply by November 24.
Learning takes place together with students from other EuroTeQ universities, with the student being granted the status of a visiting student. You can study at one or more EuroTeQ universities, and the subjects passed will be taken into account when completing the curriculum. More information: taltech.ee/en/from-taltech.
Courses are offered by the following universities:
- Technical University of Munich – TUM (Germany)
- Eindhoven University of Technology – TU/e (The Netherlands)
- Technical University of Denmark – DTU (Denmark)
- École Polytechnique – L´X (France)
- Czech Technical University in Prague – CTU (Czech Republic)
- Israel Institute of Technology - Technion (Israel)
Steps to take the course(s):
- Choose suitable courses from the EuroTeQ website. Students can choose up to 3 courses, which can be from different universities.
- In the Study Information System (ÕIS), fill in the application for becoming a visiting student, indicating the courses you want to take from the foreign university. On the exchange programme line in the application, write ‘EuroTeQ’.
- Download the completed application from ÕIS and send it to your programme manager for approval. If you want to take courses from more than one foreign university at the same time, you must first print out a completed application for one university and then manually add the other university and selected courses before submitting the application to the programme manager.
- After the programme manager has sent you back a digitally signed application, forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org, at the latest by November 24. The information provided in the application will be shared with the foreign university and, if necessary, the foreign university will contact you.
- After the foreign university has approved your application, you will be sent more detailed information, such as how to declare the courses taken at the foreign university, etc.
- Once you have completed your courses, you will need to prepare an APEL application in ÕIS to have the courses be entered in your study record. Credits for completed courses are awarded in accordance with TalTech’s terms and procedure for Accreditation of Prior and Experiential Learning (APEL). Further reading – taltech.ee/en/vota