Tallinn University of Technology

Registering place of residence

After you have received your TRP, you must register your place of residence

For that take a visit to a local City District Administration Office with your identification document, rental agreement and pre-filled application (you can find the application form here).

Please see the locations and opening hours of District Admistration Offices on the right side menu of the City Ditrict Administration page.