We welcome all undergraduate and postgraduate students, alumni and other interested parties to the School of IT's Open Doors Evening of the Research Groups and PhD Studies on Wednesday, April 26, from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the cafeteria area of TalTech IT building (Akadeemia tee 15a).
The event will focus on the School's research groups, who will introduce the group's activities and topics to potential PhD students in a 'speed dateing' format, where parties gathered around a table will exchange ideas and questions for a limited period of time. The research team has prepared additional materials for the meetings.
You can ask questions about the admission to the doctoral studies. View also the homepage of the School of IT's doctoral studies: https://taltech.ee/en/doctoral-studies-it
And last, but not the least - we have taken care of a delicious snack table and pleasant atmosphere!
- It is a unique opportunity to get acquainted with 16 research groups and their research projects during one evening;
- You are interested in research, but have not yet known how to start;
- You have the opportunity to come and solve an organization or company problem in the industrial doctoral program;
- You want to expand your network of contacts;
- Doctoral studies are free;
- Our doctoral studies are interdisciplinary and representatives of all fields can join us;
- Last, but not least – the snack table is set and the TalTech’s Film Club DJ plays nice background music.
You will meet these research groups
- Measurement Electronics Research Group
- Communication Systems Research Group
- The Centre for Environmental Sensing and Intelligence
- Laboratory of Language Technology
- Centre for Trustworthy and Efficient Computing Hardware (TECH) group
- Centre for Digital Forensics and Cyber Security
- Centre for Biorobotics
- Didactics & Technology Research Group Creativity Matters
- Centre for Biomedical Engineering
- Nonlinear Control Systems Group
- Laboratory for Compositional Systems and Methods
- Embedded AI Research Lab
- Centre for Hardware Security
- Data Science Group
- High-Assurance Software Laboratory
- Centre for Intelligent Systems