Dean's Office deals with the following topics:
- Advising on studies: both students and the School
- Study Information System ÕIS
- Official transcripts of study results
- Confirmation letters on student status
- Study contracts, invoices and tuition fees
- Fulfilment and change of curriculum
- Calculating study load
- Making a study plan for the semester
- Academic leave
- Recognition of prior learning
- Helps with other problems concerning regulations of studies (both students and the members of the School)
- Helps to find other advisors in case of problems
Dean's Office is the first place students should contact when they have problems concerning regulations of studies.
Students of the School can contact the Dean's Office through the TalTech Help Centre (support portal) (for english change the language).
To submit a request, you must log in with UNI-ID.
On the TalTech Help Centre, you can get an overview of the requests you have submitted, their status and related questions/comments.
The following requests can be submitted through the TalTech Help Centre (support portal): request for a certificate, applications (name change, payment of invoices in installments), various questions (RPL, study load/completion of the curriculum, graduation, curriculum change, matriculation from the Open University, other question).
+372 620 3528
Akadeemia tee 15A, room ICT-120