The project will benefit from the expertise of a much broader network than the partnership formally established under the framework of the IKID programme. Building on various previous cooperation projects, we envisage continuing the collaboration with the renowned members of the Advisory Committee.
- Prof. Josef C. Brada (Arizona State University, USA), renowned expert in transition economies and editor of Comparative Economic Studies and Eastern European Economics – leading journals in economic transition studies.
- Prof. Gerard Roland (University of California, Berkeley, USA), a highly acknowledged expert in transition economies and development; editor of the Journal of Comparative Economics, one of the highest ranking journals in comparative economic studies; author of the widely used Development Economics textbook.
- Prof. Ronald W. Anderson (London School of Economics, UK), well known for his active research interests in the transformation of the financial sector; co-author of the acclaimed Transition Banking: The Financial Development of Central and Eastern Europe, Oxford University Press, 1998.
- Prof. Michael Funke (Hamburg University, Germany) is an internationally acknowledged macroeconomist and expert in transition economies with research interests in Asian emerging markets.
- Prof. Ali M. Kutan (Southern Illinois University, USA), Asian emerging markets expert and Editor of the Emerging Markets Finance and Trade journal.