Step 1: Please study the information provided on this website, note the additional information marked in brackets after the name of each partner university.
Step 2: Then select three preferred universities, write a short letter of motivation (100-200 words), prepare your CV and get your language certificate.
Step 3: Once you have all this information ready, please log in to OIS, fill in the Application for an Exchange Programme (under Documents), upload the required documents and submit your application.
SELECTION OF ERASMUS CANDIDATES:
The number of students participating in Erasmus exchange studies is limited in two ways:
- by the number of places for TalTech students at each partner university per academic year;
- by the number of Erasmus scholarship places available for particular period.
Should there be a competition (either for places at a certain university or for the scholarship places in general), the applicants will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Good academic record;
- Excellent language skills;
- Motivation (expressed during the interview, including the ability to serve as an ambassador of the home university and Estonia at the host university, potential future contribution to home university and Estonia);
- How the particular candidate succeeds in meeting the requirements set by the partner university or defined in the inter-institutional agreement;
- Availability of suitable subjects for the particular candidate at the selected partner university.
If you are a student in one of the joint study programmes (Cybersecurity, Materials and Process for Sustainable Energetics, Design and Technology Futures or Software Engineering), we recommend to apply for any exchange possibilities through the leading side. In case you wish to apply from the other university, please do let us know as early as possible by contacting Kerli Roosimaa: email@example.com. Find more information under Erasmus studies.