- Analysis of electrical oscillations of brain and cognitive processes related with bioelectric signals;
- Development of objective indicators for early detection of depression;
- Biofluid optics;
- Development and integration of smart technologies to develop safe and ergonomic work clothes;
- Monitoring of quality of kidney replacement therapy;
- Automated and digitalized entering of clinical information using automatic speech recognition system.
- Development of new optical methods and technologies for early diagnosis of atherosclerosis;
- Development of digital decision support systems and communication tools for personalised medicine for diagnostics and treatment of cardiovascular diseases;
- Development of new technologies for diagnosis and treatment of familial hypercholesterolemia within the framework of the international FHSC project;
- Determination of oxidative stress markers for patients with cardiovascular disease or diabetes mellitus.
• supporting the development of IT solutions for digitalisation of healthcare and examining interoperability factors (strategies, standards, IT architecture, data sets, databases) needed for the implementation of digital health solutions
• evaluation of digital health technologies and developing the necessary framework for deployment
• testing and development of solutions related to personal medicine